A list of things on my mind:
1. If you feel guilty about eating dessert, you don’t deserve to eat dessert. Appreciate.
2. The changing demographics of suburban elementary schools.
3. Getting a radio show.
4. The fact that I can’t play my guitar in time even if someone was clanging a giant cowbell next to my head and strobe lights were flashing down beats.
5. I should be doing homework right now.
6. Poverty, privilege, and luck.
7. Creating a “Boy Bands of the 90’s” playlist.
8. Personality and hibernation.
9. Apparently John Lennon peed on a bunch of nuns off a hotel balcony.
10. One of the most powerful motivators is fear.
11. Climbing trees.
12. The scene in Blues Brothers where they visit the penguin.
13. Dreadlocks and a lip ring.
14. A desperate desire to be profound.